Sarah Wiener Bread Knife, 9"
Design awards: Red Dot - Best of the Best 2012, Interior Innovation Award 2012, Universal Design Award 2012, Universal Design Consumer Favorite 2012.
- Highest quality and craftsmanship knives from Germany
- Solingen steel blade
- Beautiful plum wood or walnut wood handle (FSC certified)
- Hand-made using a process including over 90 steps.
- Comes with a protective leather pouch and oil for the handle
- Winner of multiple design awards
- Made in Germany
Care: Hand-wash is recommended. Oil handle to maintain quality (oil included).
The Mono company, founded in 1895, is now run by the 5th generation of its founder. Despite new and changing trends, Mono has held a unwavering conviction that craftsmanship, a keen eye, and high-quality materials are what make a truly great product.